This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch/libsupc++]: Add CFLAGS, AM_CFLAGS to LTCOMPILE for Cfiles
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz
- Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 22:35:45 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch/libsupc++]: Add CFLAGS, AM_CFLAGS to LTCOMPILE for Cfiles
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>The LTCOMPILE rule definition for the two libiberty C demangler files
>in libsupc++ (GCC-3_3-branch) doesn't honour CFLAGS or AM_CFLAGS.
>Following corrects for 3_3-branch. so that optimized/debug code for these
>files can be generated.
This is fine for gcc-3_3-branch.
>The LTCOMPILE define is also missing these flags on trunk.
>However, it makes no difference there now because of movement of
>functionality to src/demangle.cc. Should it be changed there anyway or
>should LTCOMPILE and C_COMPILE just be be removed?
LTCOMPILE and C_COMPILE should just be removed from
libsupc++/Makefile.am on the trunk. This is pre-approved.