This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Avoid multiple multi-do/multi-clean rules
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: schwab at suse dot de
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:53:33 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: Avoid multiple multi-do/multi-clean rules
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
> 2003-03-14 Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
> * configure.in: Only append to makefiles that are newly created to
> avoid multiple multi-do/multi-clean rules.
> * configure: Rebuilt.
Thanks you! We, libstdc++-v3 maintainers, had wondered how to fix
that long-standing problem. If you didn't commit as obvious (in
retrospect), approved for mainline! (Although very annoying to
developers, the issue being solved doesn't cause any real failures
thus I'd lean against putting it anywhere else.) - Loren