Re: Libstdc++-v3 memory leakage?

> See attached patch for my suggested changes.

Looks good. It would be nice to see what Loren has to say about this, and
perhaps incorporate the comments made previously into this section.

> There's currently nothing in the docs explaining that a one-off leak of
> a constant amount is not a leak, I like Loren's explanation in
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2002-10/msg00044.html but I'm not sure
> it needs covering in the docs. Whaddya reckon?

Sounds good to me.

> Aside: am I good to commit without approval when I find XHTML errors and
> don't change any text, just make the markup valid?  (i.e. I've found some
> and don't want to bore the list just to please XHTML validators)

Please just commit this stuff.

(as an aside, I'd prefer the "latest version" bits to be small everywhere,
but that's my personal preference. It's clearly the least important bit on
these pages.)

thanks!
benjamin