Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/7744

Nathan Myers wrote:

My only remark on this round is that, again, I am uncomfortable with overloading standard member names. I'd rather see a _M_ prefix on those, at least.

Ok, Nathan (*) and Gaby.

In order to facilitate mine and pending Benjamin commits, the posted
version is already in. But I promise to do the change in the next
few days.

Just to be sure: you prefer, for instance:

__basic_file<char>::_M_xsgetn(char* __s, streamsize __n)

right?

Paolo.

(*) Nathan, basing a comment of yours of a few days ago I had believed
this was not really an issue:

In particular:

> >Finally, mustn't these members' names be uglified, e.g. _M_no_block
> >etc.?
> >
> The other members of __basic_file<char> aren't and I followed the
> existing practice. Should we change all of them?

Oops, sorry, I confused myself for just long enough to post.