This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Current mainline test failures after last generic locale fixup PATCH
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 03:51:39 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Current mainline test failures after last generic locale fixup PATCH
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
Ah, that was fun. I will monitor testresults over the weekend.
Current locale failures that were being hidden (i.e. these are the
only two remaining of ~100 we have been seeing on such ports):
FAIL: 22_locale/ctype/cons/char/1.cc execution test
FAIL: 22_locale/ctype/is/char/3.cc execution test
Both appear related to character class support. They may be related
to this particular port or the generic locale code. I'd will look at
the profile of failure on Monday (thanks to everyone posting results!)
Seems to be failing a variety of x86 machines but no other CPUs (thus
code generation problem?):
FAIL: 24_iterators/iterator.cc execution test
There was one other current failure that I will redress pronto.