Current mainline test failures after last generic locale fixup PATCH

Ah, that was fun.  I will monitor testresults over the weekend.
Current locale failures that were being hidden (i.e. these are the
only two remaining of ~100 we have been seeing on such ports):

FAIL: 22_locale/ctype/cons/char/1.cc execution test
FAIL: 22_locale/ctype/is/char/3.cc execution test

Both appear related to character class support.  They may be related
to this particular port or the generic locale code.  I'd will look at
the profile of failure on Monday (thanks to everyone posting results!)

Seems to be failing a variety of x86 machines but no other CPUs (thus
code generation problem?):

FAIL: 24_iterators/iterator.cc execution test

There was one other current failure that I will redress pronto.

Regards,
Loren