This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: what is going on WRT "solving" testsuite named locale issues
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:30:13 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: what is going on WRT "solving" testsuite named locale issues
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
In article <20030307155614 dot 5344ad80 dot bkoz at redhat dot com> Benjamin writes:
> Various things have been proposed. I don't see any patches though.
> What's up?
I am handling option (b) with your and Phil's input w.r.t. generic
locale (see http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2003-02/msg00345.html). I
have the patch in my tree to properly signal unsupported behavior. I
have added support to catch the issue in the test case
wrapper/adaptors. The testsuite patch to handle other areas is in a
half-done state. A patch will be installed to recenter ports using
generic locale today.