Re: what is going on WRT "solving" testsuite named locale issues

In article <20030307155614 dot 5344ad80 dot bkoz at redhat dot com> Benjamin writes:

> Various things have been proposed. I don't see any patches though.

> What's up?

I am handling option (b) with your and Phil's input w.r.t. generic
locale (see http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2003-02/msg00345.html).  I
have the patch in my tree to properly signal unsupported behavior.  I
have added support to catch the issue in the test case
wrapper/adaptors.  The testsuite patch to handle other areas is in a
half-done state.  A patch will be installed to recenter ports using
generic locale today.

Regards,
Loren