This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9424
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:39:01 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9424
- References: <3E5E629E.email@example.com>
2003-02-27 Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
Petur Runolfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>
* include/bits/streambuf.tcc (__copy_streambufs): Use
sgetn-sputn only when sputn cannot fail, otherwise fall back
to safe snextc-sputc.
* testsuite/27_io/streambuf_members.cc (test11, test12): Add.
Looks good y'all.
Yes, __copy_streambufs is getting a bit unweidly. I think that all the
special-casing for interactivity is a kludge, in general. A temporary
evil, since this is being worked on separately. Eventually, this will be
able to be simpler.
Till then, this is fine.