This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9826
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: pcarlini at unitus dot it, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:37:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9826
- References: <3E5BD089.email@example.com><3E5BDA74.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:04:52 +0100
Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it> wrote:
>... sorry: the previous patch has a typo in the 3rd testcase.
2003-02-25 Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
* include/bits/istream.tcc (operator>>(_CharT*),
operator>>(basic_string&), ws): Pass a char_type to __ctype.is.
* testsuite/27_io/stringstream.cc (test02): Add.
* include/bits/istream.tcc (operator>>(_CharT*)):
Assign a char_type to *__s.
Looks great, thanks Paolo. Please put this in both branches.
I thought all the char_traits fixes were in, but apparently a couple
places were missed. (I'm not quite sure how, as all these classes are
checked for instantiating POD traits classes in the testsuite....)