This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix libstdc++/9817
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:43:11 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix libstdc++/9817
- References: <07D05A69A3D0C14FAEA60C3ACE8E5564028D0DB0@nike.hir.is>
>2003-02-24 Petur Runolfsson <peturr02 at ru dot is>
> PR libstdc++/9817
> * include/bits/locale_facets.tcc
> (collate::do_compare, collate::do_transform):
> Handle nul characters in input.
> * testsuite/22_locale/collate/compare/char/3.cc: New test.
> * testsuite/22_locale/collate/compare/wchar_t/3.cc: New test.
> * testsuite/22_locale/collate/transform/char/3.cc: New test.
> * testsuite/22_locale/collate/transform/wchar_t/3.cc: New test.
Excellent, excellent work! Petur, may I suggest you look into getting
write after approval as well?
This is in, thanks.