RE: wstring in gcc3.2

Hello Christina!
I attached part our internal guide of how
to hack 3.2 to get wchar (wstream etc) working on Solaris8.
Hope you will find something usefull in there.
----------------- cut here -------------------------------
3. Follow the steps bellow (to fix wchar support problem):
   3.1. In directory <gcc-prefix>/gcc-3.2/libstdc++-v3:
     remove all occurrences of the words:
        "vfwscanf", "vswscanf", "vwscanf", "wcstof"
     from the following files:
       acinclude.m4 (1 spot)
       aclocal.m4 (1 spot)
       configure (6 spots)

   3.2 In the directory <gcc-prefix>/gcc-3.2/libstdc++-v3/include/c_std/:
        file std_cwctype.h:
          remove string "using ::iswblank;"
        file std_cwchar.h:
          remove the following strings: