This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch]: Corrected patch for stl_tree.h to improve performanceand memory usage
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: boltong at nortelnetworks dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 02:36:38 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: Corrected patch for stl_tree.h to improve performanceand memory usage
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
- References: <200303060055.h260tP53002136@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
In article <20030306115325 dot 554c64f5 dot bkoz at redhat dot com> you write:
> Loren, would you be willing to merge this and the std::list bits posted
> previously, when the assignment bits get answered?
Yup, once the executive call is made on assignment, I'm happy to give
them the final review and commit.