Re: [libstdc++] Re: RFC on doxygen & man page style issue

>I'm changing this to 'on' for now.  Also, more and better documentation,
>concentrating on man pages.

I like whatever style the current doxygen pages on the web are using.
Very nice.

Is there any way I can get access to the class data members as part of
the doxygen pages for iostreams and locales? This would be helpful for
me, as I search through these doing naming consistency checks when new
members/member functions are added.

Also, minor nit, the title headings for the web pages that involve
templates (templatebasic_ios) lack a space between template and the
name.

Unrelated: can the bits about getting write access (or the link) be
added to the contributor section of the html docs?

much appreciated,
benjamin