This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++] Re: RFC on doxygen & man page style issue
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:00:10 -0600
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] Re: RFC on doxygen & man page style issue
- References: <20030225064249.GA6620@disaster.jaj.com><20030226000229.GA19347@disaster.jaj.com>
>I'm changing this to 'on' for now. Also, more and better documentation,
>concentrating on man pages.
I like whatever style the current doxygen pages on the web are using.
Is there any way I can get access to the class data members as part of
the doxygen pages for iostreams and locales? This would be helpful for
me, as I search through these doing naming consistency checks when new
members/member functions are added.
Also, minor nit, the title headings for the web pages that involve
templates (templatebasic_ios) lack a space between template and the
Unrelated: can the bits about getting write access (or the link) be
added to the contributor section of the html docs?