This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Two year plus one week old patch, can someone approve this for3.3 please?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:01:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: Two year plus one week old patch, can someone approve this for3.3 please?
- References: <20030305121535.GA15117@alinoe.com>
> 2001-10-16 Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe dot com>
> * include/bits/ios_base.h(ios_base::Init::_S_initialized()): Added
> _S_initialized() in order to allow debugging libraries to detect
> when the std streams are initialized from an overloaded operator new.
This in on gcc and gcc-3_3-branch (pending).
Also, the demangle.h bits.
Sorry both took so long. I believe this is the last of it: if not,
please let me know.