This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
A little more help ;)
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Nathan Myers <ncm at cantrip dot org>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 01:25:40 +0100
- Subject: A little more help ;)
Hi again Nathan and everyone,
I have got a prototype which already seems to work! (testsuite ok,
all the new tests ok, 81920 chars read in Pétur QoI test ;)
However, 7744 seems not automatically fixed :(
<< "\n:: f2() ::\n"
<< "Type in the characters 'abc' and press <ENTER>: ";
<< "The number of unread characters should be 4 (a, b, c, \\n): "
what happens is that upon ::fstat(this->fd(), &__buffer),
__buffer.st_size is zero.
Anything coming quickly to your mind?