This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: PCH now working, should be default?
- From: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:46:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: PCH now working, should be default?
On Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at 10:26 AM, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
If there was a way to
pass a globbed, all-encompasing .pch on the command line as a kind of
"pre-include" things might improve. Geoff if this is possible, please
let me know and I'll work up the necessary runtime bits to try that
I'm thinking of something like
I don't see such an option here:
Use '-include foo'.
Geoff Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>