This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] move more num_put speedups to 3.3
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jlquinn at optonline dot net, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 01:23:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] move more num_put speedups to 3.3
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> >What do I have to do to get write access?
> Ask overseers, and tell them you want write after approval for libstdc++-v3.
If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater
than the animating contest for freedom, go home and leave us in peace. We seek
not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you;
and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams