Re: per-port symbol exports (was Re: libstdc++ related boostrapfailure)

>This turns out to be a trivial fix to ld; patch pending.

Excellent.

I feel per-port symbol exports are inevitable, just something to be
delayed as long as possible.

Also, could you sketch to me how you think they could be implemented,
given the pending ld patch? I'm now curious (I remember this being
constraining to me a while back.)

-benjamin