Re: [Patch] Fix libstdc++/9548 on the 3_3 branch

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

the below is the version for the branch, regtested and
abi checked on x86-linux.

looks ok: so, _S_format_float wasn't exported, and you can change up the
signature? that would be very cool: saved again.

Indeed, make check-abi passes.

It doesn't if, besides changing the return value to void, I also remove
the __prec parameter, as I did for trunk.

Barring any further indication from you and the list in the next
few hours, I'm going to check this in and close the PR.