Re: type traits, reflection, and whatnot

Just an update for the curious:  it's going surprisingly well.  Most of
the traits such as is_fundamental, is_scalar, is_volatile, and their
ilk are working.  I've just started getting an ICE on is_POD but haven't
investigated that yet.

The traits are table-based, and their individual implementations are very
very brief.  One-liners, most of them.

Can't instantiate any of the traits on a function, apparently.  That's low
on my list of priorities.

Sometimes I see errors along the lines of "expected a type, got [the name of
a type]," but finding out why that happens is taking longer than I thought.

Testcases are mostly complete.  User documentation is complete, barring
changes to the user-visiable names:

    http://www.devphil.com/~pme/reflection.html

Once the parser settles down and Gaby creates a new branch, reflection.html
would be checked in somewhere more official than my desktop box.

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002