Re: [libstdc++] Rotate ChangeLog, update docs/comments, remove deprecated bits

On Sat, Jan 11, 2003 at 10:28:10PM -0600, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> >The "make good on deprecated threat" patch posted/tested here
> >
> >    http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/2002-12/msg00345.html
> >
> >has now finally been applied.
>
> Dude.
>
> What's the change in check-abi with this? If there are more missing
> symbols, we really need to bump .so's.

Was hoping it was local error on my part, but yes, looking again,
__default_alloc_template::reallocate is missing now, and good riddance.

I didn't think it would be in the baseline_symbols.txt file.  Did you have
_GLIBCPP_DEPRECATED defined when you generated it?  There are pros and cons
to doing that... I don't have an opinion yet.

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002