This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: verbose terminate() on by default, pass 2
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Dec 2002 09:33:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: verbose terminate() on by default, pass 2
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20021224222318.A15423@disaster.jaj.com>
Phil Edwards <email@example.com> writes:
| Also planned: doc updates (obviously), and some comment in
| eh_term_handler.cc saying, "to go back to the lower-overhead silent-death
| handler, include <cstdlib> and put std::abort on the right hand side of
| the equals sign".
This is OK modulo the declaration style mentioned by Nathan.