This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: howto define _gxx_personality wthout -libstdc++ option?
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: "Polevoy, IgorX" <igorx dot polevoy at intel dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 01:42:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: howto define _gxx_personality wthout -libstdc++ option?
- References: <DFDDBBFBAF6C634BAE34B5F175A29F021F0AC0@hasmsx403.iil.intel.com>
On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 08:17:26AM +0200, Polevoy, IgorX wrote:
> Thanx a lot. But to be a more specific - is there a way to
> define the symbol inside the libfoo.a?
Extract eh_personality.o from libsupc++.a and re-archive it inside libfoo.a.
This will probably cause lots of problems later on.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002