This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libverbose_terminate, pass 1 of N
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:20:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: libverbose_terminate, pass 1 of N
- References: <20021219154527.A8952@disaster.jaj.com>
Another thought: perhaps this should be installed in .../debug, alongside
the "other" libstdc++, and only built if --enable-debug has been configured.
This is a debugging aid, after all.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002