Re: [v3] --enable-debug

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 10:27:03AM -0600, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> Current status.
>
> Since the trees are frozen, I'll just circle with this, and write some docs.
> Phil, anyway you can try this at some point?

I apologize for doing nothing.  I've been, ehh, distracted.  Anyhow.

What's been checked in works for me.  I've verified that a much larger
library collection is installed where it should be installed, and have
added --enable-debug to the autocrasher (right now, just the "unified
tree" run, due to build time constraints).

Soon I plan to start working on the filtering streambuf problem I posted, and
for that I'll be using the unified tree build -- and hence, will be trying
out the debug functionality in something approximating a real-world scenario.

Thanks for doing this.

Phil

                                                 - Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002