This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic-improvements merge status
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:27:04 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: basic-improvements merge status
On 17 Dec 2002, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> I would favor an approach where the list of missing C functions can be
> specified by the user at any time -- not just at configure time.
There are the separate questions of:
* Which C functions are available to generate calls to (runtime with some
compile time default).
* Which C functions should be replaced in libgcc (as sinf etc. are
presently replaced in libstdc++) (compile time).
Joseph S. Myers