This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic-improvements merge status
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:20:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: basic-improvements merge status
--On Tuesday, December 17, 2002 09:46:35 AM +0100 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
OK, I will create updated patch with TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS macro and set
it via linux.h file. Does this sound sane?
It sounds OK to me, but it sounds like some people (for example, Gaby)
think we can do better via autoconf. It we can do it with autoconf,
that's better, I guess.
Would you explore that alternative? If that doesn't look doable, then,
yes, TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS sounds good.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com