Re: basic-improvements merge status

--On Tuesday, December 17, 2002 09:46:35 AM +0100 Jan Hubicka <jh@suse.cz> wrote:

OK, I will create updated patch with TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS macro and set
it via linux.h file.  Does this sound sane?
It sounds OK to me, but it sounds like some people (for example, Gaby)
think we can do better via autoconf.  It we can do it with autoconf,
that's better, I guess.

Would you explore that alternative?  If that doesn't look doable, then,
yes, TARGET_C99_FUNCTIONS sounds good.