This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic-improvements merge status
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 00:37:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: basic-improvements merge status
OK, I will disable the transfromation for the moment.
Thanks; that's fine.
how to do the configury bits. (One possibility is explicitly flags in
the tm.h file.)
What do you think is the correct way to handle it?
I'm not sure; I'm not a configury expert. For a native build, I'd think
we could use autoconf; for a cross-build, that's a little tougher -- but
I'd think we could still do it.
The simplest approach would be something like TARGET_MEM_FUNCTIONS.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com