This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic-improvements merge status
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:48:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: basic-improvements merge status
>>>>> Jan Hubicka writes:
Jan> As I've mentined I am handling this with the other patch that disables
Jan> the transfomration for C90 until we decide how to detect such systems.
Jan> On C99 and C++ it is always valid as runtime is required to have it (and
Jan> thats why libstdc++ does it). I hope Richard will have time to take a
Jan> look on these patches soon.
Would you please include a pointer to the patch? I have been
browsing your patches and cannot find one that fixes this problem.