Re: Irix6 long doubles implemented wrong? (27_io/ostream_inserter_arith)

> understand).  This has caused so many people trouble and required
> platform-specific work-arounds in so many packages that we should get this
> right once and for all, even if this means non-interoperability with the
> older (broken) GCC implementation.

I'm inclined to agree with Rainer here. If we're going to say that we
want to support the ABI that we do, we need to support as much as we
possibly can. If we can support 128-bit long doubles we should.

-eric

--
Yeah, I used to play basketball...