Re: On the testsuite vs locale models

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

Wouldn't be worthy to separate those tests which are supposed to pass only with the gnu locale model from the others?

Yes, but how? Also, the wchar_t tests need the same thing done. This
isn't a 22_locale specific problem.

I see...

If I remember well, what basically blocked this kind of reorganization was the difficulty of having the tests run /{ dg-do run { xfail *-*-* } } /only for --enable-clocale=generic configured builds and not for the --enable-clocale=gnu builds.

About this, at the moment I don't have much su propose :-((( However, seems strange to me that the DejaGnu gurus cannot help a bit!

As the last resort, can't we just grep the --verbose line of the built compiler to ascertain its locale model? Naive, but may work!

Ciao,