This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: vector_capacity:test03() failing on mips-irix6
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:22:17 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: vector_capacity:test03() failing on mips-irix6
On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> When I ran vector_capacity.exe under gdb, sure enough it dies in the
> new test03. Here's a backtrace, any thoughts?
Yes, I think "thank you!" :-)
This is PR 8884. See also the thread on gcc@ and libstdc++@
named "Regression(?) on the 3.2 branch:
23_containers/vector_capacity.cc execution test"