On the testsuite vs locale models

Hi,

yesterday, working on libstdc++/8887 (the fix is really trivial but finding it required some gdb work ;) it occurred to me that perhaps I could propose something about the 22_locale tests.

Wouldn't be worthy to separate those tests which are supposed to pass only with the gnu locale model from the others?

For instance, the issue put forward by libstdc++/8887 is currently *already* tested for but since within the generic locale model the whole testfile fails for dozen of reasons (there are many named locales tests in it), it was not possible to notice it :-(

Also, I remember a message from Mark, which didn't like those 26 "expected" ;) XPASSes for the gnu locale model... Perhaps it's time to do something about it!

Ideas? Comments?

Ciao,