gcc-3_2-branch back on track

Thanks people for all your help. I'm pleased with the state of
gcc-3_2-branch at the moment. I'll probably move the 6746 patch in a
bit, but other than that it looks like most of the really important
patches are already over on that branch. Cool.

Phil, at some point, you might want to do a docs merge. I'm not sure how
you are planning that (seems like you do this right before a release,
which is fine with me).

-benjamin