This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: merging for 3.4 (was Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() ...)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, "pcarlini at unitus dot it" <pcarlini at unitus dot it>, "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:57:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: merging for 3.4 (was Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() ...)
Since (a) depends on acceptance of GIMPLE and GENERIC, which are
invasive and quite not yet mature, I would prefer (b) given the
other invasive works already scheduled for 3.4.
I too am presently inclined towards (b). There are already a lot of
changes heading for 3.4; if this stuff isn't fully baked at this point,
we can wait for 3.5.
We don't need to decide now, however; we can see how things go.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com