Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() and distance() in v3.

I feel like the development process is a little congested at the moment,
but hopefully it will pass soon. It would be nice to have some target
dates for the gcc-3_3-branch, however, and a bit more communication
about what is going on, since the target release dates are hopelessly
out of date. At the moment it's kind of hard to schedule.
I'm having a tough time.

When I set schedules, people complain that we can't do that, since we
need volunteers.  In practice, we're missing dates because people aren't
stepping up to fix regressions as quickly as we'd like.

On the other hand, without a schedule, I understand that planning is
tough.

I'll admit that I'm a bit befuddled about how to "manage"; I can say
what makes sense to put into the releases, but I don't have the
authority to manage the people.  So, I muddle along...

The best thing people can do is to fix the really high-priority 3.3
bugs, so that I fell confident about making that branch.  The most
important bugs are wrong-code, and ice-on-legal-code.

I'll make you a deal; we'll cut the branch no latter than Dec 15th.

After that, I expect the sequence you said: BIB->mainline, the new
C++ parser, and then (perhaps) some tree optimizer stuff, although
I haven't really gotten the impression that stuff is fully ready yet.