This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() and distance() in v3.
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 10:05:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() and distance() in v3.
- References: <3DED2516.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
In principle, I agree, of course: at this point the mainline is not
supposed to care about this kind of issues!
Thanks Paolo. Since this is not a bug-fix patch I'm not sure whether
it qualifies for mainnline (certainly it doesn't for branch).
On the other hand, however, Benjamin said at some point, that he would
rather prefer dealing with just 2 branches (main and release), not three
As you said, probably the best solution for everyone is branching as
soon as possible!