Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() and distance() in v3.

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Thanks Paolo.  Since this is not a bug-fix patch I'm not sure whether
it qualifies for mainnline (certainly it doesn't for branch).

In principle, I agree, of course: at this point the mainline is not supposed to care about this kind of issues!
On the other hand, however, Benjamin said at some point, that he would rather prefer dealing with just 2 branches (main and release), not three or more!

As you said, probably the best solution for everyone is branching as soon as possible!

Ciao, Paolo.