This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() and distance() in v3.
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: "libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 04 Dec 2002 09:52:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Qualify min(), max() and distance() in v3.
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <3DED2516.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> writes:
| this long but (very) boring patch fully qualifies all the
| occurrences of max(), min() and distance(). Unfortunately
| this is only the beginning since many other functions are
| not qualified...
Thanks Paolo. Since this is not a bug-fix patch I'm not sure whether
it qualifies for mainnline (certainly it doesn't for branch). Maybe
our Release Manager may jump here.
Not branching at this point, IMO, unnecessarily delays otherwise
You may apply it to baisc-improvements-branch though.