This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Shouldn't this work?
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:09:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: Shouldn't this work?
- References: <20021128204848.A25579@disaster.jaj.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 11:28:09AM -0600, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> Probably would be easier to figure this out if you had a full,
> self-contained test case.
Yep, that's what I'm working on today. I might also try patching local
sources with the DWARF2 support for debugging, but that's a long shot.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002