Re: Replacing string += "." by '.'

Wolfgang Bangerth wrote:

I don't know how to test the patch. In case someone would like to consider it, please test it according to the your principles before applying it.

Hi Wolfgang.

In order to test it, just run "make check" inside the libstsdc++-v3 build directory.

If the testing completes ok (no regressions with the patch applied), you should provide a Changelog entry too.

Anyway, the patch looks fine and safe to me.

Ciao, Paolo.