AW: hypot division by zero

Hi Benjamin,

I don't know how to send a patch.

Testcase depends on config run, because the code is in a #ifndef HAVE_HYPOT
#endif
I my case a mingw cross compiler running on a sparc solaris2.6 has this
problem.

main()
{
  printf(%d\n", hypot(0, 0));
}

The lenght of the hypothenuse of a right triangle with side x = 0 and y = 0
is 0!
Even a novice programmer shoud see the missing:
if (s == 0) return (0.);

code lines from libstdc++-v3/libmath/stubs.c
--- snip ---
/* Compute the hypothenuse of a right triangle with side x and y.  */
#ifndef HAVE_HYPOTF
float
hypotf(float x, float y)
{