Re: Improvement to my automatic tester reports

> Regarding timely visibility into BSD-land and in all seriousness: What
> more can I do other than read mailing list traffic faster?

Not much. It's already pretty visible due to consistent gcc-testresults posts.

> Would it be helpful to you if I attached a mini report which stated
> how the tree was updated just before the daily run?  E.g. (lightly
> annotated `cvs -q update' output):

Not really, I think

LAST_UPDATED: Tue Oct 15 20:56:03 GMT 2002

is pretty clear already. I could always pull those sources out with cvs itself.

> http://people.freebsd.org/~ljrittle/daily-gcc-bootstrap-reports/

...but include this on all the reports, if you can. I had forgotten this,
but it would have been useful.

thanks,
benjamin