Re: [RFC] First draft of the POSIX locale::name patch

Paolo Carlini wrote:

On second thought, what about simply moving the filling of _M_names *inside* locale::locale(const char*)? It looks like it is the *only* caller of _Impl::_Impl(const char*, size_t)!
Never mind...

On third thought it seems to me that we cannot do much better than the present version of the patch: we should consider the possibility that locale::locale(const char*) is passed a composite locale string in the first place (that is, not built via getenvs as happens when "" is passed) and therefore we must provide a scanning facility (based on strtok) anyway...

Ciao, Paolo.