This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: pre implemented class libraries
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: thomas joseph <thomascanny at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:48:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: pre implemented class libraries
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 03:08:21AM +1200, thomas joseph wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am looking for a library implementation (open
> source) which implements additional classes than
> that are present in libstdc++.
Well, then, you picked the wrong mailing list... :-) Try boost.org.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002