This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Why generic definitions of char_traits were removed from libstdc++3?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: James Su <suzhe at gnuchina dot org>
- Cc: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 21:34:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: Why generic definitions of char_traits were removed from libstdc++3?
- Organization: Red Hat / San Francisco
- References: <3D6CA716.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><3D6D7985.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Will this situation be changed in future libstdc++? If the generic
> definitions of char_traits will come back into libstdc++?
We don't know.
Right now it's looking unlikely. You can find more information about
this issue in the libstdc++ archives, and possible workarounds, as Gaby