This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++] libstdc++/7691, pass -Wabi, sanity checks
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:54:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] libstdc++/7691, pass -Wabi, sanity checks
On Wednesday, Aug 28, 2002, at 22:14 US/Eastern, Phil Edwards wrote:
+enable_cxx_flags=`IFS=:; X="$enable_cxx_flags"; echo $X`
This is does not work on zsh :( but it works under bash and pdksh (and
sh on Solaris and on HPUX) though.