This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Cannot find patch fix for libstdc++.
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- To: Samir Rajguru <srajguru at brocade dot com>
- Cc: "'gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:05:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: Cannot find patch fix for libstdc++.
- References: <2F37CED150E21640A9C6E75B8BE6AF83010F7B6A@hq-ex-4>
On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 11:45:09AM -0700, Samir Rajguru wrote:
> I am trying to patch gcc 2.95.3 with libstdc++ version 2.90.8. The
> documentation says that this is possible but that I need to apply a patch to
> the libstdc++ to mirror the changes made in gcc/glibc. The patch is supposed
> to be located at:
> Howver this link appears to be broken. Can I get this from some place else?
> Any help getting this fix will be much appreciated.
Try searching the mailing list archives for that file, try searching the web.
I would therefore like to posit that computing's central challenge, viz. "How
not to make a mess of it," has /not/ been met.
- Edsger Dijkstra, 1930-2002