This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Error in stl_threads.h?
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fago at caltech dot edu
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:22:53 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: Error in stl_threads.h?
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
> I got an error message during a compile with gcc 3.2 that instructed me
> to report it to you:
> stl_threads.h:79: #error __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT or
> __GTHREAD_MUTEX_INIT_FUNCTION should be defined by gthr.h abstraction
> layer, report problem to email@example.com.
Thank you for contacting us. For starters, could you please report
the output from: gcc -v ?
; /usr/local/bin/gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-unknown-freebsd4.6/3.2.1/specs
Configured with: /usr/users/rittle/outside-cvs-src/gcc-3.2/configure --prefix=/usr/local --with-gnu-as --with-as=/usr/local/bin/as --with-gnu-ld --with-ld=/usr/local/bin/ld
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2.1 20020815 (prerelease)
Next, please report what flags you attempted to compile with.
I will have followup questions and requests based on that information.
Loren J. Rittle, Principal Staff Engineer, Motorola Labs (IL02/2240)
firstname.lastname@example.org, KeyID: 2048/ADCE34A5, FDC0292446937F2A240BC07D42763672