This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: problems with std::codecvt
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: "Tim Brown" <compusr129 at smail dot info>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:33:01 -0700
- Subject: Re: problems with std::codecvt
- Organization: Red Hat / San Francisco
- References: <006b01c24992$1379d6c0$0200a8c0@celeron>
This compiles and links fine for me. Something is wrong with your
install, on whatever unspecified host you are using. Did you run 'make
check-c++', and what results did you see? When you get testresults that
indicate your build is ok, and still have problems, re-post.