Re: HTML docs

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Janis Johnson wrote:

> Gerald Pfeifer went through the pain of converting the GCC web pages a
> few months ago.  He's offline for a couple more weeks, but perhaps
> Joseph Myers, the documentation co-maintainer, can let you know how to
> proceed, and whether that's really necessary right now.  I've copied
> Joseph on this mail.

I'm not an XHTML expert, but if you want those libstdc++ pages that are in
the source tree to be preprocessed (which would require them to be in
XHTML) then Phil's the maintainer of the update_web_docs_libstdcxx script
that handles making those docs available online.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk