This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Patching libstdc++ into GCC 2.95.3
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Samir Rajguru <srajguru at brocade dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 21:11:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patching libstdc++ into GCC 2.95.3
- Organization: Red Hat / San Francisco
- References: <2F37CED150E21640A9C6E75B8BE6AF83010F7B3F@hq-ex-4>
Building the v3 library with the v2 compiler is not supported.
Period, the end.
The last v3 library release that supported the v2 compiler was (I think)
You might try that. If not, you'll have to patch the files that fix the
bug by hand. Good luck.